MK64 - Rainbow Destructor MK64 - Rainbow Destructor

you never cease to amaze me, ParagonX9. never.

First, your whole take on the song was brilliant. I loved every bit of it. I also found myself thinking back to playing MarioKart 64 back in the day...brings back awesome memories man. The tune in general though can trip you out as well. I found myself drifting off when I closed my eyes, I'd go on a ride through my mind. So trippy. Keep making music. :D

You've got a solid 5/5 and 10/10 right here.
-Rocker

Paper Planes (DnB Remix) Paper Planes (DnB Remix)

Huh. Good song.

This was a pretty good remix.
It's just that something bothered me...

There's a program out there called VirtualDJ and it sounds kind of like you're just playing around with the controls in VirtualDJ. The constant beat-repetition in the song gets pretty old after a while.

Anyways, good job either way.
8/10
4/5

Alexmac22347 responds:

yeah, I just used dblue glitch

Kush-Metaljonus Kush-Metaljonus

Kush?

Don't mind if I do. ;)
The song is very laid back, got some very melodic solos in there...
I can seriously put this song on loop and listen to it all day and will not get sick of it one bit. That's how awesome this song is. Good stuff.

Also, I'm thinking of teaching myself the ways of the guitar. Any masterful advice you could give? :D

Metaljonus responds:

Masterful advice? eh......don't ever lose the passion to play and create music on your instrument wither its a flute or skin flute LOL.

[Microgalactic] [Microgalactic]

Reminds me of something...

I can't think of what I'm trying to connect this song to, but it definitely has some type of euphoria to me.

Either way, it's a good, smooth song to relax to. Audiosurf would probably work good with this song too. I'll have to try it out...

Good job man, make more like it.

teddygram responds:

Aw man I didn't even think of playing audiosurf with this, I bet it would be sweet. Thanks for the review!

Awakened-Metaljonus Awakened-Metaljonus

Always great :)

This is a very epic song, along with all others that you put on Newgrounds.
I like the mix of the melody and heavy riffs.

Some parts reminded me of Trivium a bit.
Anyways, keep rockin man. You have really soulful guitar playing along with rapeyourears solos.

Rocker

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! I must say I never really listened to Trivium so I would'nt know if it sounds like them or not lol. Thanks for listening!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Megaman feel...great song.

The song reminded me a lot of Megaman x5 for the Playstation 1, especially the more calm parts of the song.

Either way, I love all of your songs, Paragon. I can always expect the euphoric DnB goodness that is slowly destroying my ear canals with awesome beats and rhythms from the one and only.

Very genius new creation. I can't wait for more songs to come! :)

Have a good one,

Evil-Dog - Death Evil-Dog - Death

For the guy below me...

lol.
All songs on the Newgrounds Audio Portal are loyalty-free, which means you can use them in your flash or video or whatever you're making as long as you give them proper credit. :)

Anyways, Evil-Dog always makes great songs, long or short..so I gotta say good job!

I voted 5 and reviewed 10.

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

ParagonX9 has done is again!

This song has a great vibe to it, a very uprising feel. I could definitely imagine this song in Perfect Dark...and around 1:30-1:40 there's actually quite a Perfect Dark theme hidden in there.

Don't stop making this great shit, I don't know how you pull it off, but I personally think it's the best shit in the AP right now...no lie.

Keep making awesome shit, Paragon!
5/5
10/10
Downloaded!

Midnight Romance Midnight Romance

Nice man.

It sounded pretty good overall.
I have to point ouf one thing though.
The song and vocals especially kind of sound like Nirvana.
Keep it up man.

GiJoe92 responds:

that's a compliment beyond compare.

thanks man! much appreciation for the review.

rock on bro

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

JEEZ

Dude...This song is great!!

Love every aspect of it.

Voted 5: 4.50 / 5.00 (+ 0.00012)
Rated: 10/10